• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Looking for stuff in my wishlist.

I have the majority of your wl, so could you send me a VM when you've updated it? <3

I have the majority of your wl, so could you send me a VM when you've updated it? <3

Sure ^^ But pls vm me tomorrow or Wednesday if I updated my wishlist because I might forget. .-. I'm busy with life of what I'm doing.

I'll accept that deal! Can I pick them up if u don't mind?

Can we do our trade later today? Because I'm a bit busy right now. Of course, I'll VM/PM you when I'm available to trade.

I can sell the bunny p. balloon, festive dress, creepy crystal, mini butterfly table, pink pinwheel, Santa beard, Santa shoes, Santa hat and the Santa pants. All I need is an offer (TBT or IGB)

I can hook you up with the alpine rug and rococo dresser

I'll gladly accept that deal. But what price are u selling thhat stuff to me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can sell the bunny p. balloon, festive dress, creepy crystal, mini butterfly table, pink pinwheel, Santa beard, Santa shoes, Santa hat and the Santa pants. All I need is an offer (TBT or IGB)

Can I do IGBs? Also can u come up with the price. I'm bad at pricing. *-*

3k for the alpine rug and 6k for the dresser?
if you don't agree with the prices please tell me. I'm not good at guessing what's a fair price

2 99k bell bags? I am bad at prices too

Sure! Add this fc: 3797-7909-3207

- - - Post Merge - - -

3k for the alpine rug and 6k for the dresser?
if you don't agree with the prices please tell me. I'm not good at guessing what's a fair price

Hmm.....I'm good with those prices. Add this fc: 3797-7909-3207 Also what is your fc?

Last edited:
0748-6319-7598
if you think they should be lower i completely understand. I just want to be fair

0748-6319-7598
if you think they should be lower i completely understand. I just want to be fair

I'm totally fine with the prices! I have added your fc.Should I pick them up or u will deliver the items to my town?

Back