• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for someone to play Stardew Valley online with (Nintendo Switch)

Boccages

Bells
Switch
0347-4629-2695
Silver Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
Hi everyone !

I'm a nice guy who is looking for playing a regular game of Stardew Valley with someone else ! I don't bite. I speak French and English.

I'm also looking for someone that is at least 18 years old (because I'm older than that and it's safer to play with adults when you chat).

Yo! I love Stardew and my boyfriend and I both play it on our switches. I'd love new people to play with as well and I'm sure he'd also enjoy it I'm 19 and he's 20!

I've been thinking of downloading this game, is it any good? My brother actually recommended it.

it's so fun if you enjoy games like Harvest Moon! They're very very similar. Only issue I seem to have is that after a while of playing it I get a bit of a headache because of the colors I think? Everything seems to be pretty brightly colored and my boyfriend has also said he feels the same. But other than that it's great!

stardew is great, especially with other people. what time zone are you in good sir?

Back