• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Looking for some items (Paying IGB, NMT)

LisaIsEatingTacoBell

Zombie Defense Squad
Bells
Switch
5908-3327-3397
Tasty Cake
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (12) +
Not looking for much, if you could help that'd be great! Colors as pictured.

Fish-drying rack
380.png

Fishing-rod stand
412.png

Iron garden table x2
66.png

Anthurium plant
582.png

Anchor statue
581.png

Fan
705.png

Street organ
713.png

Oriental toilet​

Last edited:
How much nmt for the garden chairs and garden tables? I can make however much u need

I have a fan I can give you but it's blue. if that's ok, I can drop off tomorrow. gotta go to bed now.

I might have a pink anthurium plant in my storage or displayed if I don’t have it I’ll order it and give it to you tomorrow

I might have a pink anthurium plant in my storage or displayed if I don’t have it I’ll order it and give it to you tomorrow
Sounds good, thank you!

I have the street organ you can have. I don’t need anything in return.

AHH bless you! Let me know when you're available!
Post automatically merged:

I have a fan I can give you but it's blue. if that's ok, I can drop off tomorrow. gotta go to bed now.
Ah, I'll have to pass but thank you and goodnight!

Last edited:
Not looking for much, if you could help that'd be great! Colors as pictured.

Fish-drying rack

Fishing-rod stand

Iron garden table x2

Iron garden chair x4

Anthurium plant

Anchor statue

Fan

Street organ

Oriental toilet​

if you're interested in an iron garden chair DIY instead of the items, let me know! :D

Back