Looking for some friends who understand my Animal Crossing obsession!

soul_gem

Bells
Hi all, my name is Melanie and I've been a huge Animal Crossing fan ever since the GameCube days. I heard about this forum, so I decided to join to make some buddies who love AC as much as me. Looking forward to talking with you guys! :lemon:

Hi Jack, nice to meet you! Sure, I'd love to be friends. How often do you play New Leaf? I usually play every day.

I thought i was the only one... Hi! I'm Veronica, huge AC fan! I play everyday to say the least, kinda addicted!

Hey, Veronica! It is addicting, isn't it? I played for almost 3 hours yesterday after work lol.

Oh god I play a lot more than you, well, also I'd have to say I'm sick so I e got all my time to just play hahahah! Say, want to be friends and add each other? I just started my town so it's kinda new!

Welcome to the forums! If you play 4 hours a day, what PWPs do you get from villagers pinging you?

Welcome! :) I'm pretty sure all of us are addicted here! Animal Crossing in general is such a fun game; it's hard to believe that there are some people that don't like it. But us fellow players...we know what it feels like to love a game! :D
Anyway, welcome, and I hope you all like it here!

Hello and welcome to the forum everyone!

There are plenty of people here who love this game just as much as you do so don't feel alone! My gates are always open and I am on pretty regularly in the afternoons! Let me know of you want to join the fun!

Last edited:
Back