Looking for some Friends to play with!!

dontpanicx3

Bells
Switch
6399-4216-1601
Feedback
100% (7) +
I'm Kira, Mayor of Sunburry and I'm wanting to have some friends to hang out with on AC. My gates will always be open if I'm online and wanting to play with people. Sometimes I may not have my gates open if I'm busy doing other things. You are welcome anytime if my gate are open!

My native fruit is Peaches, with some Cherries growing at the moment. I only just restarted a few days ago so I'm not that far into the game yet. I'm very inexperienced with the online aspect of AC, and a little bit inexperienced with NL overall since I haven't really hardcore played it since I got it. But I hope to learn and for others to help me out.

I would like to have some friends to visit my town and for me to visit theirs. My timezone's are in my signature, but I'm basically on 24/7. I don't grief or take anything without your permission, so dont worry about me terrorising your town, and I hope you don't terrorise mine either.

The only things that I ask is,

- Please do not step on my flowers, I'm growing hybrids at the moment and I'm avoiding stepping on ANY flowers, so please do not do that.

- Try not press 'Y' around any paths or markers from patterns because that will rub them out.

- And do not shake any trees with fruits on them without my permission, I'll probably say you can, but just please ask first.

I'll add everyone who comments below in this thread :)

Last edited:
Hi, I've been wanting to go to different towns, so can I add you? My FC is
0576-7287-4562 and I can bring some apples, oranges, and some black roses I'm breeding :) I'm restarting my town, but I'm pretty experienced and I hope I can help out.

Hey! I’d love to hang out in each other’s towns! My FC is 4527-7530-2412.
Hope to hang out soon! I’m in GMT +12 since I’m NZ so our time zones aren’t too different. :)

Hi, I've been wanting to go to different towns, so can I add you? My FC is
0576-7287-4562 and I can bring some apples, oranges, and some black roses I'm breeding :) I'm restarting my town, but I'm pretty experienced and I hope I can help out.

Yes please! That would be great!! I'll give you some peaches and bells for them if you'd like! I'll add you back!

Hey! I’d love to hang out in each other’s towns! My FC is 4527-7530-2412.
Hope to hang out soon! I’m in GMT +12 since I’m NZ so our time zones aren’t too different. :)

I'll add you! Hope we can play soon!

Thank you! I'm looking forward to coming over :) . Should I go anytime today?

Last edited:
Thank you! I'm looking forward to coming over :) . Should I go anytime today?

I'm about to get on, if you want to come over my gates will be open! :D Also I'll probably be on majority of the day, so if I'm online I'll probably have my gates open.

Last edited:
wow...that was quick..well..im viewing this thread on my 3ds and the game is running!...sooo...

wow...that was quick..well..im viewing this thread on my 3ds and the game is running!...sooo...

Haha! Gates are open but I might need to close them and go see another town in a couple of mins, but after that I'll have my gates open for a long while! :)

Hi there dontpanic! I'm Doodle~ I love ACNL and have played the game for a long while (at least a few years), I also used to trade/cycle villagers frequently for others on this forum so I'm well-acquainted with the multiplayer side of things. My town has all the fruits (I sure wouldn't mind bringing some over for you!), I already have a set of 10 villagers I greatly enjoy (except Julian, he might be moving out soon). Overall, I love New Leaf and am also interested in finding some friends to play with. I have Discord if you would like to chat via text while we play.

My timezone is Hawaiian normally (I'm visiting family elsewhere right now), so I'm not certain how times will pan out but I play very frequently! I'm sure we'll stumble into each other sometimes. :3 My FC is 2552-2645-8833, my town is Astoria. If you need anything in particular lemme know! I'll make sure to scan in some cool characters into my RV park if you ever come visit!! (The only rules of my town are please don't run and don't shake the Perfect (golden) Peach trees. Otherwise anything else is okay! :3

Anyway, I'd love to play with you~ hope we can be friends! ^^

Hi there dontpanic! I'm Doodle~ I love ACNL and have played the game for a long while (at least a few years), I also used to trade/cycle villagers frequently for others on this forum so I'm well-acquainted with the multiplayer side of things. My town has all the fruits (I sure wouldn't mind bringing some over for you!), I already have a set of 10 villagers I greatly enjoy (except Julian, he might be moving out soon). Overall, I love New Leaf and am also interested in finding some friends to play with. I have Discord if you would like to chat via text while we play.

My timezone is Hawaiian normally (I'm visiting family elsewhere right now), so I'm not certain how times will pan out but I play very frequently! I'm sure we'll stumble into each other sometimes. :3 My FC is 2552-2645-8833, my town is Astoria. If you need anything in particular lemme know! I'll make sure to scan in some cool characters into my RV park if you ever come visit!! (The only rules of my town are please don't run and don't shake the Perfect (golden) Peach trees. Otherwise anything else is okay! :3

Anyway, I'd love to play with you~ hope we can be friends! ^^

Yes! I would love to play together, I'll add you!

Yes! I would love to play together, I'll add you!

Awesome! I'm actually about to have dinner soon, will you be on in an hour or two to play? If not, we can always bump into each other some other time.

Awesome! I'm actually about to have dinner soon, will you be on in an hour or two to play? If not, we can always bump into each other some other time.

Sorry I probably wont be on, but if I'm on and see you're on I'll open my gate for you! :)

Are you on right now? I barely logged on and I've been wanted to come over :)

Are you on right now? I barely logged on and I've been wanted to come over :)

I'll be on in a couple of hours with my gates open, but right now I'm at a friends house and won't be on for long periods of time.

hey! few days late but i?d love to visit your town and maybe even help out! fc: 0834 - 2379 - 9789

I've got a lot of oranges and perfect oranges that you can have, and I'll be willing to weed your town if you need!

Last edited:
Back