• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States Looking for Series 5. Have 1-5 and Welcome Amiibo to trade. USA only, please

I have 442 Zoe, but the only thing on your list that I need is Flick or K.K. If you're only trading for Sps I would understand.

-Andy

Hi! I have Zoe & Sable and I am looking for a few of your series 5 (Ione mostly) let me know if you'd like to trade!

Edit: No longer have Sable or need Ione but I do still have a Zoe and am looking for Sherb :)

Last edited:
Hi! How many S5 SPs do you want for 22 - Bitty? She's the last card I need to complete my set! I have 2 more packs coming in tomorrow as well as an extra Wardell in the future. I can also trade you other WA cards if you want

Last edited:
411 KK has been traded. Any of my other duplicates are available for Series 5 sp cards

Hello! Is your ISO list up to date? I have a few series 5 SPs and I'm interested in Cashmere, Gonzo, and Ike :)

Yep, Welcome Amiibo should be up to date.

My want last is up to date, but I have 401 Tom Nook coming. Havent taken it off yet

I have 401, 408, & 416 and would love to trade any 2 of them for 302 Brewster and 359 Apple.

Hello! Would you be interested in trading your WA20 Billy and any of your Lottie NPC cards for my 410 Label?

Back