Looking for RP partners!

NursePhantump

Meme Mcgee
Bells
jaja.gif

I haven't really roleplayed in a while and I miss it a bunch, I have muses for so many things but no one to roleplay them with ( ✖Д✖✿)

So, if you're open to roleplaying of almost anything feel free to reply to this post or pm/vm me!

Things I DO NOT Roleplay
  • Smut
  • Sex of any kind
  • Seriously I am uncomfortable af
  • I'm underage anyways I couldn't even if I wanted to

Things I DO Roleplay
  • Literally anything else

Things I WANT to Roleplay
  • Paragraph or Script style
  • Animal Crossing bc I am trash
  • High or Modern Fantasy
  • Homestuck fantrolls bc again I am trash
  • Pretty much any kind of OC actually
  • Anything else I may randomly have a muse for at a given time

So ye if you're interested go ahead and contact me in whatever way makes you feel most comfortable and we can work something out!

Last edited:
i'd love to rp with you sometime cx it's been years since i've done it. i can do animal crossing, and are you by any chance alright with roleplaying for anime as well?

Last edited:
You could set up an RP in the basement, but you could be very selective with it. (like RP'ing with them in private beforehand to know they're not a filthy single-liner)

i'd love to rp with you sometime cx it's been years since i've done it. i can do animal crossing, and are you by any chance alright with roleplaying for anime as well?

I would totally love roleplaying for anime! What animes in specific?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd be very interested! Would you want to do it in The Basement?

Sure, or we could do it over skype, whatever you prefer friendo!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You could set up an RP in the basement, but you could be very selective with it. (like RP'ing with them in private beforehand to know they're not a filthy single-liner)

honestly roleplay in the basement sounds awful out of context. But yeah that would be pretty nice!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got some trolls to rp with

*sticks mlegy out* tell me about those trolls then friend

Animal Crossing would be fun to RP, I honestly haven't RP'd in years and often miss it. TBH all I ever really RP'd back then was like vampires and zombies and FMA because I'm trash. <3

did somebody say...

roleplay??

yyaaaaasssss i love rping!

as long as the person/people i'm rping with don't have a completely different timezone to me cuz i hate when i can't rp cuz the person/people i'm rping with are only online when i'm usually asleep ugggh

also i don't have any ocs that are part of any fandoms if you know what i mean (or fan characters as they're sometimes called)

i still have ocs tho - like loads of them

uhh is that ok??

Back