• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Looking for restaurant/food items! + more

pokefloote

Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (8) +
I already have the coffee related items from brewster, I am looking for some of the things shown in this dream town: http://i.imgur.com/CKB1nXF.png

The tables, chairs, I don't know the names for them. ^^; Also random things like the mermaid and vending machine/gacha would be nice too!

Name your price and I can meet you in either town!

Have the dessert case, minimalist sofa, lazy Susan table and them should have the music player (can't remember name) the sofa I the picture been customised :3 If you still have the lily record player could I snag that please? But if Mari wants it I don't want to like steal it from her ^^'

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also the samgyetang (noodle looking thing)

Have the dessert case, minimalist sofa, lazy Susan table and them should have the music player (can't remember name) the sofa I the picture been customised :3 If you still have the lily record player could I snag that please? But if Mari wants it I don't want to like steal it from her ^^'

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also the samgyetang (noodle looking thing)

I actually have an extra lily player, so it's okay! Would you accept a combination of bells and the lily player or something for all that stuff? :3

(ahh im supposed to get emails when i get replies. it didnt work. :c)

Last edited:
Back