Buying Looking for restaurant/food items! + more

pokefloote

Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (8) +
I already have the coffee related items from brewster, I am looking for some of the things shown in this dream town: http://i.imgur.com/CKB1nXF.png

The tables, chairs, I don't know the names for them. ^^; Also random things like the mermaid and vending machine/gacha would be nice too!

Name your price and I can meet you in either town!

Have the dessert case, minimalist sofa, lazy Susan table and them should have the music player (can't remember name) the sofa I the picture been customised :3 If you still have the lily record player could I snag that please? But if Mari wants it I don't want to like steal it from her ^^'

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also the samgyetang (noodle looking thing)

Have the dessert case, minimalist sofa, lazy Susan table and them should have the music player (can't remember name) the sofa I the picture been customised :3 If you still have the lily record player could I snag that please? But if Mari wants it I don't want to like steal it from her ^^'

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also the samgyetang (noodle looking thing)

I actually have an extra lily player, so it's okay! Would you accept a combination of bells and the lily player or something for all that stuff? :3

(ahh im supposed to get emails when i get replies. it didnt work. :c)

Last edited:
Back