• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for regular players

raynelogens

Bells
Switch
8011-0288-8139
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hello!

I am looking for players who play pretty regular. I have two different towns and want to interact with more people lol. If you want to exchange FCs great. Mine are below and like I said, I play pretty much every day.

New Dawn / Rayne and Eyre - FC: 0404-5952-2434
Prism / Kline - FC: 2380-6933-5384

Hello Rayne!

I am Aceymo and I just started playing again. So for the next few weeks (perhaps months) I will play daily! I would love to come and visit both your towns! my FC is 1478-4068-2712. My town is called Nobelle!

I will add you, feel free to connect should you wish!

Yo!
I've added ya! ^^ I play nearly everyday too! Add me back if you want~

Hello Rayne!

I am Aceymo and I just started playing again. So for the next few weeks (perhaps months) I will play daily! I would love to come and visit both your towns! my FC is 1478-4068-2712. My town is called Nobelle!

I will add you, feel free to connect should you wish!
]

Yo!
I've added ya! ^^ I play nearly everyday too! Add me back if you want~

I added both of you to both of my 3DSs!

Last edited:
I pretty much play every day too :) I just recently reset my town so I'm building it back up again. I'll add you

hi ive been playing this game a lot recently and am lookin for more people to play with so i added you on both

Hi!! I play everyday and I have Katie right now. Does anyone want to take her? Please

Hey I'm gonna play regularly for a while feel free to add me and I will add both of your towns

Back