• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking For Recomendations!

TheRevienne

Photogenic Lawn Clippings
Bells
Switch
6537-9235-0313
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
Yellow Candy
Hi everyone,

So my new gaming laptop came today, and apart from the games I already have been wanting to play for ages (Overwatch, GTA V, Civ V, 60 Seconds, Stardew Valley)

Does anyone have any recommendations? Or any tips for these games coming from being a console gamer?

My computer's specs are:

Intel Core i5-10300H Quad Core Processor
8GB DDR4 RAM
GeForce GTX 1650 4GB Graphics​

I love Don't Starve Together. It's the multi player version of don't starve but you can play it with strangers on public worlds. If you buy a copy you get one for free to gift to a friend.

If you like board games, there's tabletop simulator that has mods for almost every board game out there and there's discord and public chats for people to join random games.

Factorio is a giant time sync. I got it when it was on early access and it was already a full game at the point but there they were just balancing recipes and still adding new contents.

Divinity Original Sin II is great. Something to hold you over until Balder's Gate is out.

There's a few other games I can think of but they have switch ports.

Depends on your times of game, but from the look you love online preferably team based?

-Genshin Impact
-Don't Starve
-Smite
-League of Legends
-Rouge Company

Tips?- (I came from console as well a while back lol)
Not sure if you want tips as in how to play or in general, but I played OW for years, and have well over 3k hours total on all my account if you need help lol

Back