Looking for players age 13 +

Im almost 13, do I still count? I play regularly and I'm a huge smash bruzuhs fan. 😄

Hey few buddy's I have. It's best that I go inactive. Pepole of all kinds lash out At me. Call me a troll, when Im just being myself. I hope one day you'll feel the acceptance I never had here...if you really wish to contact me email me..though I doubt anyone will. Goodbye I'm going to miss the few good times I had here..I was never really liked in the first place...ever since Jo- the mistake happend. I am not a troll. Please please forgive me..but sadly it's to late..I'm just a failure like everyone at school says..I do need to "stfu" or die..when I found TBT I though. Wow I might make so buddy's here. I was wrong. I get bullyed here and trolled. Good bye..in case your wondering there are 5 pepole in particular that bullyed/trolled me the most..pm me..I notafications via email....

(copeyed from your signature)

wow that's bad! why did that happen? NO ONE is a failer and the ppl at your school who say that you are, are just plain losers!

also I'm 13 and willing to play lol

I'm 17 and willing to play! :) Hope we become good friends.

Back