• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Looking for people to visit towns with who are considerate and fun.

Ok, I'll open the gates. Please don't run, be careful of flowers. I'm trying to make hybrids and golden roses. Thanks!

Would love to hang out as well :) also new to this but its so much fun! my friend code is :4614-0021-7079

Great, I've added you all except the Colombiana89, it says your friend code is not valid.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've opened my gates if anyone wants to visit. My town is boring, as I'm not serious about my development plan yet, but we could still visit and then maybe I could come to your town.

Hello! I'm new as well. I've had my town for about three weeks. Feel free to add me!

Anyone feel free to add me! Thanks! I play quite a bit :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cool! Feel free to add me!

Hi my town is...

- gates open 24/7
- free bells at front of train station
- anyone can come
- Toy Day is tomorrow xD

Wow, how did that happen? I guess I'll have to come to your town again after all, lol.

Back