• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Looking for Mermaid Series, Mush items, and minimalist set!

Halle1995

Superior Member
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
New Leaf Token
Feedback
100% (28) +
Hello all! I am looking to buy the complete Mermaid set or at least buy some of the items. I am also searching for the mush set and minimalist sets! I can pay tbt or IGB! :)

Edit: I have the mermaid set, still looking for the minimalist set and the mush sets :)

Last edited:
Would 20 tbt plus your dream address be a good price? (I'd love to take a look at your villagers since I just got a free spot lol)

I can definitely do 20 tbt, but I unfortunately don't have a dream address. :( I would definitely let you if I did! I have my old town, from years ago that has been inactive for awhile but I'm not even sure I properly set up a dream address on that account. The town I have now I just recently started and haven't unlocked that part in the town yet! I'm sorry. I hope you will still do the trade?

I can definitely do 20 tbt, but I unfortunately don't have a dream address. :( I would definitely let you if I did! I have my old town, from years ago that has been inactive for awhile but I'm not even sure I properly set up a dream address on that account. The town I have now I just recently started and haven't unlocked that part in the town yet! I'm sorry. I hope you will still do the trade?

In that case would I be able to visit your town? I will drop off the items while I am there.

They are open! It is actually Buffy from Sunidale, not Halle From Habbo! This is my new file same FC

Hello, I may sell you the minimalist set (13 pieces, 1 TBT each) and some pieces of the mush set if you are interested. Would TBT and you visiting be alright? :)

2 TBT Each

1. forest wall
2. mush bed
3. mush closet
4. mush dresser
5. mush end table
6. mush hanger
7. mush stool
8. mush table
9. mush tv

Last edited:
hey again ^__^
I can get you the full minimalist set for 13TBT
& the full mushroom set for 28TBT (including wallpaper + floor)

Feel free to take seeds up on the offer as it will be one trip for you. :)
If it falls through for whatever reason, I will be around.

Last edited:
Okay! I'll give seeds some time to reply! I sent a PM. Will let you know if anything changes!

Back