Trading Looking for Marina and Fauna!! Offering Whitney/Skye/Bells/etc!

Rhuenkun

Take over the universe~
Bells
Feedback
100% (27) +
Hello everyone! I'm new to the bell tree forums. I'm hoping to find my last two dream villagers: Marina and Fauna!

Animals:
- Whitney (In Campsite, willing to move in!)
- Skye
- Freya
- Muffy
- Kabuki (Possibly. His house isn't in the best condition)
- Mint
- Sly

Items: (Some of these I may have to re-order!)
- School/Notebook SET (Japan DLC)
- Rococo SET
- Regal SET
- Minimalist SET
- Modern Wood SET
- Spooky SET
- Rainbow Screen, Fireworks Table, Sushi Conveyor Belt, Lazy Susan Table, Most (if not all) Bears.

Hybrids: (Time traveling frequently to grow more!)
- 20 Orange Cosmos
- 8 Pink Cosmos
- 6 Orange Pansies
- 15 Pink Roses
- 10 Orange Roses
- 12 Pink Tulips
- 10 Black Roses (I could turn them gold!)

Fruits:
- BULK basket of any type of fruits.
- BULK baskets of bamboo
- Perfect Apples
- Perfect Pears

Gardening:
- LOTS of bushes! Just name what you want! (Island bushes not included)
- Normal/Cedar Saplings

Bells:
- 8 Million Bells in my bank account

I have some feedback from ACC that I will post here soon. (I guess I need to post on some forums before linking? I'll be sure to do that right now!)

Edit: Hmm... It seems ACC won't let me link my feedback. If anybody needs proof, I can screenshot it or you can find me under the same name on that site!

Last edited:
Hi, I know that you are looking for Marina and Fauna, both of which I have neither, but I am desperate for Skye the wolf. I can trade you rare Japanese/Korean DLC and give you bells for her. Is there anything, short of you dreamies and millions in bells, to help me get Skye?
Thank you ^^

@Mikamee - I might be willing to trade off Skye for other villagers + items. Do you have any villagers for trade? If not, I don't mind doing 3-way trades if you have the bells to win Marina or Fauna in an auction.

Added another wolf to the list! ^^

Edit: If someone has them, feel free to post or message me! :) I'll be back around 3-4 pst time!

Last edited:
Back