• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Looking for items (mostly Island Gift Shop items)

Lemmy

Minimalist
Bells
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (6) +
Hey guys, I am willing to pay IGB for these and possibly TBT but I'm kinda low on that right now! Here is my list of items I am looking for. Please have an offer ready I will probably pay what you ask for. Thanks!

* = main priority,
strike means obtained
(parentheses) how they are obtained if not from the Island Gift Shop

Furniture:
Cabana Wall Radio

Clothing:
Aloha Shorts
Blue Aloha Tee
Red Aloha Tee
*Yellow Aloha Tee
Blue Arygle Tank (DLC, Japan)
Flip-Flops
Kappa Cap
Kappa Costume
Kappa Costume-Pants

*Conical Straw Hat (Gulliver, Vietnam)
Beach Umbrella (Labelle, 320 IGB)

Wallpaper:
**Backyard Fence (Timmy/Tommy, 800 IGB)
**Tropical Vista

Flooring:
**Backyard Lawn (Timmy/Tommy, 880 IGB)
**Tropical Floor

Your trading efforts do not go without appreciation! I send Wi-fi ratings to everyone I trade with!

Last edited:
Thank you! My list should be updated on what items I need now!

Bostostar, I think I do, would you give me a moment to check?

I hope you mean the royal shirt! If you do mean the royal shirt, then yes, i have it

Last edited:
@kawaii_princess well I paid 100k for the yellow aloha tee which is much more rare than the red one. so I think 150k is a little high.

@crabmeat, yeah that sounds good. my town or yours?

@kawaii_princess well I paid 100k for the yellow aloha tee which is much more rare than the red one. so I think 150k is a little high.

I can do 100k! I'm terrible with pricing so I'm always willing to work with it c:

That'll work whenever you're online, but I'm about to go offline again! We should set up a time

I truly apologize for such a late reply!!

@kawaii_princess okay I will try to make sure I am online by then

@Bostostar, sorry, I made a thread so I can discuss trading on it. I don't like PMs unless i'm actually talking to people like normal conversations

@kikiiii, I'm REALLY low on TBT, so for the conical hat, I would not be willing to use TBT for it. Sorry :c

Back