Buying Looking for full Gold Tool set!

FreezeFlame

Frost Flame
Bells
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (34) +
Hello! I'm looking to buy the full gold tool set! I can give tbt or igb (though preferably tbt), whatever offer you think sounds fair :)

l can give you my whole set. My time zone is CST, usually available at 2 pm but right now l can get on and drop them off.

l can give you my whole set. My time zone is CST, usually available at 2 pm but right now l can get on and drop them off.
Hello! I think right now is 2 pm CST right? I'd be down to get online right now!
My FC is 2638-1216-536, what is yours? Also would you like any sort of payment for the tools?

Hello! I think right now is 2 pm CST right? I'd be down to get online right now!
My FC is 2638-1216-536, what is yours? Also would you like any sort of payment for the tools?
my fc is 1349 8741 1668

sorry l had to do an emergency thing irl at 2 so l was away. When will you be available at your time? And is 5 tbt fine?

my fc is 1349 8741 1668

sorry l had to do an emergency thing irl at 2 so l was away. When will you be available at your time? And is 5 tbt fine?
Sounds good, 5 tbt is fine! I'd be down to do it right now if possible, but any time today should be fine

Sounds good, 5 tbt is fine! I'd be down to do it right now if possible, but any time today should be fine
ok. l think l lost my golden axe. so l will have to go on another profile and get it. it will take time but l will let u know when l'm ready to drop off.
Post automatically merged:

ok. l think l lost my golden axe. so l will have to go on another profile and get it. it will take time but l will let u know when l'm ready to drop off.
what's the last number of your fc?

Last edited:
Post automatically merged:

what's the last number of your fc?
Oh oops sorry! Its 2638-1216-5361

Back