• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Looking for full Gold Tool set!

FreezeFlame

Frost Flame
Bells
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (34) +
Hello! I'm looking to buy the full gold tool set! I can give tbt or igb (though preferably tbt), whatever offer you think sounds fair :)

l can give you my whole set. My time zone is CST, usually available at 2 pm but right now l can get on and drop them off.

l can give you my whole set. My time zone is CST, usually available at 2 pm but right now l can get on and drop them off.
Hello! I think right now is 2 pm CST right? I'd be down to get online right now!
My FC is 2638-1216-536, what is yours? Also would you like any sort of payment for the tools?

Hello! I think right now is 2 pm CST right? I'd be down to get online right now!
My FC is 2638-1216-536, what is yours? Also would you like any sort of payment for the tools?
my fc is 1349 8741 1668

sorry l had to do an emergency thing irl at 2 so l was away. When will you be available at your time? And is 5 tbt fine?

my fc is 1349 8741 1668

sorry l had to do an emergency thing irl at 2 so l was away. When will you be available at your time? And is 5 tbt fine?
Sounds good, 5 tbt is fine! I'd be down to do it right now if possible, but any time today should be fine

Sounds good, 5 tbt is fine! I'd be down to do it right now if possible, but any time today should be fine
ok. l think l lost my golden axe. so l will have to go on another profile and get it. it will take time but l will let u know when l'm ready to drop off.
Post automatically merged:

ok. l think l lost my golden axe. so l will have to go on another profile and get it. it will take time but l will let u know when l'm ready to drop off.
what's the last number of your fc?

Last edited:
Post automatically merged:

what's the last number of your fc?
Oh oops sorry! Its 2638-1216-5361

Back