Looking for friend codes, of course.

Immortal_Mara

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hey! I'm Mara, and I'm a very active player--I'm on every day starting from 7-10 am Mountain Time (USA). A little list of what my town (Skyhold) has to offer:

- Current fruit = cherries (native), perfect cherries, apples, lychees, bananas, persimmons (growing), and lemons.
- T & T Supermarket, Kicks, Shampoodle (in progress), Museum gift shop, Club LOL, and the Dream Center.
- Current townspeople: Flip, Soleil, Butch, Bones, Cranston, Limberg, PomPom, Chops, Molly.

I've nearly completed my fossil collection but I'm always looking for donations of fossils, fish, bugs, or art, if you feel so inclined and have items to spare. Any generosity towards my public works projects would also be profoundly wonderful, and I intend to reciprocate with any and all of the above if I'm able.

Hope to find some new friends. Here's my friend code: 4442-0700-8097 and my dream address: 5900-6078-5027

Hey, I'd like to wi-fi with you! I'm usually an active player too.
BTW I added your FC! I hope to see you soon ^^

Oh, sure I'll add you. I play throughout the day usually, so I'm sure I'll get the chance to visit at some point!

I've added you all guys!
I'm a 32 y.o Swedish guy, usually online 2-5h a day

Add my fc and we'll have some online experience together

Cheers

Hi! Can I join this too? I see your town is called Skyhold which is super cool because Dragon Age Inquisition is such a great game (I'm hoping that's what you named it after anyway, ahaha). So, this is what my town has:

- Current Fruit: oranges (native), apple, pear, lychee, durian, lemon, peach, banana, coconut.
- Stores: T.I.Y, Shampoodle, Kicks, Museum Gift Shop, Club LOL.
- Villagers: Diana, Frank, Vic (moving soon), Fuchsia, Gala, Joey, Midge, Boone.

I don't currently have a dream address because I am saving up for the Dream Suite!

I added your FC! I am totally up for helping you with your PWPs or whatever. cx

Hi! Can I join this too? I see your town is called Skyhold which is super cool because Dragon Age Inquisition is such a great game (I'm hoping that's what you named it after anyway, ahaha). So, this is what my town has:

- Current Fruit: oranges (native), apple, pear, lychee, durian, lemon, peach, banana, coconut.
- Stores: T.I.Y, Shampoodle, Kicks, Museum Gift Shop, Club LOL.
- Villagers: Diana, Frank, Vic (moving soon), Fuchsia, Gala, Joey, Midge, Boone.

I don't currently have a dream address because I am saving up for the Dream Suite!

Awesome!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did name it after DA:I!! It's one of my favorite games and series. Thanks for adding me, I'll add you too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay, thanks, I really appreciate it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Will do!

Back