Looking for DLC before doomsday!

robsbot

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Hey guys!

I just got AC:CF about two months ago and was going to join an AC community site to start having fun with a larger community when I found out Nintendo is dropping Wi-Fi services! I'm trying to quickly get at least the following DLC items before the shutdown:

Golden Set
Creepy Set
Jungle TV
Snowman Vanity
Mush Hangar
Kapp'n Model
Nintendo DSi
Nintendo DSi B
Bus Model
Dolphin Model
Gamecube Dresser
Pile Of Leaves
Wii Locker
Anniversary Cake
Election Poster
Shopping Cart
Nintendo DS Lite
Pave Clock
Cupid Bench
Egg TV

Anything else would be gravy. I really appreciate any help anyone can give. I've got 100,000 bells saved up for now but I could get more before the shutdown.

I was thinking of resetting my town because it is covered in dirt, but I don't want to lose the dlcs I have. I could check my calatog and order things for you. Could you hold some random things if I decide to reset? When do they stop the wifi? I know it was soon.

Wifi ends on May 20.

I have all 91 DLC items. I can give you any that you need for free. Unfortunately, I do not have the 10 DLC patterns, though.

I apologize for the delay. I had something urgent come up.

Thank you for the offer skweegee. That is quite gracious of you. Would you be willing to hop on tonight or tomorrow and do some transferring? I'll PM you my friend code.

I was able to get everything from the supply town I needed, and even some of the ones I didn't need (all the asian themed ones I didn't necessarily need). However, if anyone wants some of the DLC I'd be more than willing to order the DLC from nooks tonight and open my town tomorrow for one full set of DLC for grabs. Otherwise hit up the supply town. The DLC is all in one lot so pick it up, drop it, and it should be in your catalogue.

Back