• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Looking for Crown/Wreath DIY or Bug/Fish Models

nekomee

Bells
Feedback
100% (56) +
I am looking for these diy:

BUGS:
cicada shell
fly
giraffe stag
golden stag
spider

FISH:
blue marlin
char
cherry salmon
gar
giant trevally
golden trout
mahi-mahi
saddled birchir
stringfish
tuna

DIY I can trade!:

https://villagerdb.com/user/kiris/list/diy-i-can-trade

Also if you are looking for furniture/wall paper/flooring/umbrella/poster catalog let me know! If you accept catalogs for a diy I happy to do that! I can also order you the item!

Last edited:
I have rose crown, purple hyacinth wreath, and fancy lily wreath that I am selling for 40 tbt each.

Hi I have the:
Gold rose wreath
Chic tulip crown

Edit: I’ll trade your simple mum crown for either of the two above :)

Last edited:
Hi I have the:
Gold rose wreath
Chic tulip crown

I am looking for:
Chic rose crown
Dark cosmo crown
Hyacinth crown
Lilly crown
Simple Mum crown
I can’t see ur list of diys for trade so that’s why I listed them. As the above person said it’s a list of models. Just lmk if u have any of the ones I listed and if u wanna trade
Hi I have the:
Gold rose wreath
Chic tulip crown

I am looking for:
Chic rose crown
Dark cosmo crown
Hyacinth crown
Lilly crown
Simple Mum crown
I can’t see ur list of diys for trade so that’s why I listed them. As the above person said it’s a list of models. Just lmk if u have any of the ones I listed and if u wanna trade

Updated and fixed the issue sorry my cat distracted me... I didnt realize had reposted the same list twice!

Hi I have the:
Gold rose wreath
Chic tulip crown

Edit: I’ll trade your simple mum crown for either of the two above :)
let me go through my pile and see if I can find it quickly. I have it written down that I have two but I traded one so we shell see. sorry for being so messed up! I haven't traded in a while lol

let me go through my pile and see if I can find it quickly. I have it written down that I have two but I traded one so we shell see. sorry for being so messed up! I haven't traded in a while lol
If u find it just pm me :)

i have a cute lily crown for your blue rose crown?
sounds good I will PM you!
Post automatically merged:

updated my DIY trade list to make it easier to update! I am too lazy to do all the fish and bugs sorry abut that!

Last edited:
Would you be willing to take NMT perhaps for some of your floral DIYs?

What are the chances you're willing to take something else for a sag arrow diy? 🤔🙏

Your diy wishlist is saying server error and I can't load it.

What are the chances you're willing to take something else for a sag arrow diy? 🤔🙏

sorry I renamed it because my friend got confused so it must have overhauls the whole thing
I fixed it!

Are you looking for any seasonal DIYs by chance? I don't really have any of the floral DIYs you are looking for

sorry I am mostly looking for the diy on my list and bug/fish models! I can take mom items I dont have if you are okay with trading those!

I am willing to trade mom items, looking for sweaters, tea cozy, aprons, backpacks, and I think a mat I am missing!

I have: chic rose crown, chic tulip crown

interested in: snowflake pochette & snowflake wreath

Back