• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Trading Looking for Crown/Wreath DIY or Bug/Fish Models

nekomee

Bells
Feedback
100% (56) +
I am looking for these diy:

BUGS:
cicada shell
fly
giraffe stag
golden stag
spider

FISH:
blue marlin
char
cherry salmon
gar
giant trevally
golden trout
mahi-mahi
saddled birchir
stringfish
tuna

DIY I can trade!:

https://villagerdb.com/user/kiris/list/diy-i-can-trade

Also if you are looking for furniture/wall paper/flooring/umbrella/poster catalog let me know! If you accept catalogs for a diy I happy to do that! I can also order you the item!

Last edited:
I have rose crown, purple hyacinth wreath, and fancy lily wreath that I am selling for 40 tbt each.

Hi I have the:
Gold rose wreath
Chic tulip crown

Edit: I’ll trade your simple mum crown for either of the two above :)

Last edited:
Hi I have the:
Gold rose wreath
Chic tulip crown

I am looking for:
Chic rose crown
Dark cosmo crown
Hyacinth crown
Lilly crown
Simple Mum crown
I can’t see ur list of diys for trade so that’s why I listed them. As the above person said it’s a list of models. Just lmk if u have any of the ones I listed and if u wanna trade
Hi I have the:
Gold rose wreath
Chic tulip crown

I am looking for:
Chic rose crown
Dark cosmo crown
Hyacinth crown
Lilly crown
Simple Mum crown
I can’t see ur list of diys for trade so that’s why I listed them. As the above person said it’s a list of models. Just lmk if u have any of the ones I listed and if u wanna trade

Updated and fixed the issue sorry my cat distracted me... I didnt realize had reposted the same list twice!

Hi I have the:
Gold rose wreath
Chic tulip crown

Edit: I’ll trade your simple mum crown for either of the two above :)
let me go through my pile and see if I can find it quickly. I have it written down that I have two but I traded one so we shell see. sorry for being so messed up! I haven't traded in a while lol

let me go through my pile and see if I can find it quickly. I have it written down that I have two but I traded one so we shell see. sorry for being so messed up! I haven't traded in a while lol
If u find it just pm me :)

i have a cute lily crown for your blue rose crown?
sounds good I will PM you!
Post automatically merged:

updated my DIY trade list to make it easier to update! I am too lazy to do all the fish and bugs sorry abut that!

Last edited:
Would you be willing to take NMT perhaps for some of your floral DIYs?

What are the chances you're willing to take something else for a sag arrow diy? 🤔🙏

Your diy wishlist is saying server error and I can't load it.

What are the chances you're willing to take something else for a sag arrow diy? 🤔🙏

sorry I renamed it because my friend got confused so it must have overhauls the whole thing
I fixed it!

Are you looking for any seasonal DIYs by chance? I don't really have any of the floral DIYs you are looking for

sorry I am mostly looking for the diy on my list and bug/fish models! I can take mom items I dont have if you are okay with trading those!

I am willing to trade mom items, looking for sweaters, tea cozy, aprons, backpacks, and I think a mat I am missing!

I have: chic rose crown, chic tulip crown

interested in: snowflake pochette & snowflake wreath

Back