• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for "Best Friends"?

Paxx

~ ♥ Lazy ♥ ~
Bells
Green Christmas Stocking
Red Pansy
Red Tulip
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (59) +
Hello! :'D I had Animal Crossing: New Leaf for a few days now and I really enjoy the game so far; however, it does get a little lonely sometimes so I was wondering if anyone would like to be best friends? It'd be nice to have someone to play with/talk to sometimes!
If anyone is interested, my friend code is 2681-3119-3558 and my town name is "Migar." (Really wish I could change the name xD)

Also, I'm still kind of new to inviting other users to my town/registering users as best friends, so if I'm getting the wrong idea on how to do it lemme know! Just by what I read before, you have to have the user registered as a friend on your 3DS before they can visit your town, and once they do visit you can click on their character's name in-game and register them as "best friends." I think that's right! Like I said, if that's not how it works, let me know. c'x

So yeah, just comment below if you'd like to be best friends! Note that if you "ruin" my town in any way, I'll have to remove you/block you (?). I will not tolerate suspicious users.

I know this is risky by the way, but why not give it a shot?

Hi there!

I restarted my New Leaf adventure a few months ago, not really playing much until now and would love to play with you! c: I have the island available as well as some of the shops and upgrades. If you need fruit I can also offer them. My friend code is 0189-8866-6825 and my town name is "Arcadia"

Hello!

I've also just recently restarted my game.:p I'd love to play with both of you! I've input both of your friend codes into my 3ds. :)
My friend code is 3926-7974-6296 and my town name is "Genki" We should go fishing sometime!

I would love to~ cx
Just add me as a friend on here and message me, then we can maybe meet up in-game.

EDIT;

@Nadine; Sounds awesome! My town is still pretty new at the moment so you'll probably not find much there. x'D I'll go ahead and add you! :'D

@Tsukikoi; Great! I'll add you too. ;o; and that sounds fun haha!

@Shadownt55; Sure! I'll message you in a sec. ~

Last edited:
I'll add you guys in a moment and then gather some fruit to bring over for you c:

Back