• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading ACNL | in need of oranges & apples

rayy

jeremiah frogofan #1
Bells
Island
Feedback
100% (15) +
ACNL
hello!

ive been looking for someone to trade oranges /& apples with since they're the only ones missing for me

i can give persimmons, peaches, pears, cherries, lemons,... for oranges and or apples! my fc is 2251 - 5401 - 5536 if anyone wants to trade

Hi! If you still need help with these I am free almost anytime and I can give you the apples and oranges for free! Just let me know if you are still looking for them and when you are free in EST, my friend code is in my signature and about section :)
Edit: I also have all perfect fruits, bamboo, island fruits, and native fruits. I also have an abundance of flowers if you would like a few hybrids!

Hi! If you still need help with these I am free almost anytime and I can give you the apples and oranges for free! Just let me know if you are still looking for them and when you are free in EST, my friend code is in my signature and about section :)
Edit: I also have all perfect fruits, bamboo, island fruits, and native fruits. I also have an abundance of flowers if you would like a few hybrids!
hi! thank you for the help already:) would 12am est be okay for you then?

also since i dont really have anything to give back id gladly just take the oranges and apples if thats really fine! also ill add your fc in a bit:,)

since you didn't answer yet i figured it'll take some time! based on your time zone i should probably be free until the next day so just reply when youve got time! i appreciate it

If you're still needing I can help! I've got all the fruits so I don't need anything in return

Back