• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for an island with KK still active

freqrexy

Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (87) +
Hey, I am a complete idiot and didn't play this evening until too late - so I couldn't get my random KK record for the week. Does anyone here still have KK available in their towns and not with a song requested yet? I'm up for bunking with someone for a quick 5-minute concert. Can pay at the door with NMT, TBT or IGB if needed. Thanks in advance :)

If I may ask, why not with a song requested yet? I'm genuinely curious.

I thought it was one song copy for every individual person's first request.

If I may ask, why not with a song requested yet? I'm genuinely curious.

I thought it was one song copy for every individual person's first request.

I got the idea for some reason that the host mustn't have done a request for it to count. I hadn't done a KK concert in another person's town before, so I wasn't 100% sure with how it works @.@

I got the idea for some reason that the host mustn't have done a request for it to count. I hadn't done a KK concert in another person's town before, so I wasn't 100% sure with how it works @.@

I'll let you come to my town if you can wait until after I visit Ables. I'm kind of curious about this now.

Do you think you could water my flowers while you are in my town?

Back