• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

looking for active friends ~

tinytaylor

baby blue sedan
Bells
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Green Balloon
Red Candy
ど
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Feedback
100% (171) +
i just cleared most of my friend list and now I'd like some active friends.
just tell me a little about yourself and leave your fc if it's not under
your name. hopefully we can be good friend who go to the island and stuff

i didn't have the island before but I think I'll get it, I'm really bored so
i'm willing to tt one day :D
anyone else interested in being friends?

I'm interested. I play everyday, but I don't have any friends that play this game. I'm friendly and love playing this game. My friend code is 1134-8079-8907 and I'm US time

Hello :)

I'm interested as well, I'm really active (on almost every day unless I'm at work)

My friend code is on the side and in my signature, I'll add you now :)

Hey I will add you and can I come over? You seem very nice! I play everyday so I am on a lot! :)

Last edited:
oh I must've misread xD
i would but I have a ton on the ground atm,
i just reset and haven't gotten to store everything

I play everyday but I don't have any friends who have this game. I love playing online but no one is ever online. Hope we can have fun on the island together:)

Back