• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for ACNL friends.

Kwoldmoe

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello All,

My name is Katy, and I am actively looking for someone, or maybe several people to play with.
Ideally I would prefer to play with people who are closer to my age group. I'm 22.

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed... but most people on the island are obnoxious children/preteens.
As I cannot bare sifting through all of them, I resorted to coming here.

Anyways, if anyone would like to chat or play, what have you, just message me. Here or there, or anywhere!

Yay! lolz, cool!

My FC is
2981-6515-0388

Added you to my 3ds friends list. looking forward to meeting with you! ^w^

Last edited:
Hi there!
I'm actively looking for people to play with too! c: I'm 25 and fairly active on AC. I'll add you and feel free to do the same.

Hiya! Add me im also looking for more people to play with! My FC is in profile!

Okay, I'll add you too! Thanks! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, what's your FC?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can do that! Thanks!!

29 year old guy, been looking to play with more people my age as well lol, FC: 3153-8098-2514, if you decide to add and visit me, my only rules are don't take off with fossils, don't cut down trees, don't take flowers without asking first, and don't run through them lol, anywhere else is fine just not through the flowers... open to trading pretty much any villager besides Ankha... oh! and cuz you'll need it, my name is Johnny lol

*awkwardly wandering round the 20+ players*
*meekly raises hand*

Uhm... is 18 in your age range? Ah heh heh... heh...

I'll add you if you'll add me, got perfect fruit for trade or sale, all my villagers except Ankha are available for trade, FC and other info are in the post above the one I'm replying to lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll add anyone in this thread who's willing to add me as well, since the original poster hasn't been around for a few days

@skullkid13 sure thing! I'll write down your FC and add you when I can!

Added you Kayo, may check out the dream version of your town as well while I'm at it haha

I'm looking for people to play with as well! I'm 19 though. Is that in your age range? haha. My friend code is in my signature!! Hope to meet with you

- - - Post Merge - - -

@skullkid13 I'll add you! My FC is in my profile/signature.

Last edited:
Added you as well Molly, looking forward to playing with you guys, and as far as my age range is concerned, anyone 18 or older is fine by me

In school rn, but I have your FC written down, so when I get home, I'll put it in. Lunch just ended so I'll be gone for a while. See ya all!

Okay, I added every single one of you to my 3ds :)
Hope to play with you all soon ^w^

Hi, I'm Joseph! I'm 30....a little older, but always looking for more peeps that play ACNL.

Just got back into it myself, so it'd be nice to know a few more people in case we need help :)

Hope to play with you sometime!

Hi Joseph, yeah I'll add you now! What's your fc? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woops. JK I found it. I added you to my 3ds!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, so sorry about that. I'm alive lolz.

Back