• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Looking for a perfect fruit "buddy"

Val

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Green Candy
Green Candy
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
ど
う
Feedback
100% (9) +
This might be a long shot but I'm looking for a friend that is on often and will let me sell perfect fruit at their town in exchange for selling their perfect fruit at my town. Oh, and your town fruit can't be apples :) because that's my fruit. ^-^ I'll PM you my FC. I'm not sure if people would want to do this but oh well...

Hey, if possible could you give me some of your perfect fruit (apple) so I can grow it in my apple town?
I was new and didn't know about it >_>
I will pay ofc :)

Um okay then. I will have to time travel to get the perfect fruit though because I planted it all.

Hey can i PLEASE have like one or two of your perfect apples? ILL EVEN PAY YOU AT THIS POINT :p:p:p PM me

I have a perfect orange orchard with loads of perfect orange trees, so we could frequently trade if you like? I don't have any at this exact moment but if you want we could start trading in a few days?

You can't make perfect fruit from someone else's town grow in your town, it will just turn out as regular fruit. :/
You can only grow perfect fruit of your native fruit in your own town.

You can't make perfect fruit from someone else's town grow in your town, it will just turn out as regular fruit. :/
You can only grow perfect fruit of your native fruit in your own town.

If you sell your perfect fruit at other's town with native fruit different from yours you will profit more.

How much does foreign perfect fruit sell for - I didnt know about this.

PS - if it's lots, I have perfect peaches growing everywhere....

Back