• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Looking for a Dream Village with Vesta and Eunice

flyinghippo27

I'm a Tree
Bells
Red Candy
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (10) +
I'm considering replacing Gladys with one of these villagers as my last dream villager. I would especially like to see them in game and take a look at their houses :)

I have Vesta and my dream address is :6400-2355-2105 hope this helps!

I have Eunice in my town and I absolutely adore her. She traded her morning glory for my aroma pot. That's the one noticeable change to her house (also might have an extra shirt that she got from another villager).

I have Eunice in my town and I absolutely adore her. She traded her morning glory for my aroma pot. That's the one noticeable change to her house (also might have an extra shirt that she got from another villager).

That's fine with me. I just mainly wanted to see their houses so I can decide which villager I wanted between these two. Thank you!

Thanks for posting your dream villages! I really liked both of your towns. But I think I'm going to go with Eunice, since I really liked her in city folk :3

Back