Trading Looking for 2014 Blue Feather for date trade (finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oak

Avatar by silh & Signature by taj
Bells
Island
Usagi
Purple Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Lily
Red Lily
Feedback
100% (308) +
Blue_Feather.png

I just bought a 2021 Blue Feather but I'm looking to trade it for someone else's 2014 Blue Feather. That way all my feathers will line up. My inventory is open if you wanna look at the exact date & time. I can also give you some tbt for the trouble if you want, just let me know.​

Last edited:
Hey oak! Just putting it out there that I have a Dec 28, 2014 Blue Feather, if you can't find a 2016 one. It will at least be on your bottom row that way. Feel free to hit me up at any time to date trade :)

Hey oak! Just putting it out there that I have a Dec 28, 2014 Blue Feather, if you can't find a 2016 one. It will at least be on your bottom row that way. Feel free to hit me up at any time to date trade :)
Ah jeez I meant to put 2014 so that will work perfect. I can send you 50tbt for the trade unless you were looking for more?

Ah jeez I meant to put 2014 so that will work perfect. I can send you 50tbt for the trade unless you were looking for more?

Haha figured so you wanted a 2014. A 50 TBT tip would be fantastic, thank you! Guessing no message on my Blue Feather would be ok? Any or no message would be fine on the one you're sending me :)

Reactions: oak
Haha figured so you wanted a 2014. A 50 TBT tip would be fantastic, thank you! Guessing no message on my Blue Feather would be ok? Any or no message would be fine on the one you're sending me :)
That sounds good thank you! Sending everything now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back