• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for 18+ players

I'm old enough everyone add me fc is in the sidebar and I'll add you all :)

I'm 26! please play with me! I just picked my game back up after 2 years and am trying to rebuild my beautiful flowers, I lost all my hybrids!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

added everyone ! i would love to visit :) or let me know if you want me to open my gates!

Last edited:
I'm a beginner so my town isn't anything spectacular yet, but if anyone on this thread wants to add me, I'll be sure to add you aswell! I'd love to have some company. I'm 22.

I'm 22, add me!! :) Just got back into NL

- - - Post Merge - - -

23. Add me.

Can I add you as well?=3 I'm 22

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm a beginner so my town isn't anything spectacular yet, but if anyone on this thread wants to add me, I'll be sure to add you aswell! I'd love to have some company. I'm 22.

I'll add you! I'm open most evenings EST

18 and play a lot! Send me a PM if you add me so I can add back~ <3

Hey I'm 25 and would be down to play. Add me! Let me know if you do.

Hello! I am 27 and I also play daily. :) Still fairly new to Animal Crossing so bear with me.

Anyone want to add me, please let me know so I can add back! :lemon:

3rd time restarting my town. Add me if you'd be willing to help me. Play daily and am old enough
4785-9059-7846

Back