• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lookin for people's heads to annihilate.

FreddieMercury91 said:
Dude, how moronic are you? I have a life, you know, I'm not gonna waste that much time with you. I'm not gonna wait until I kill you 20 times to eat dinner, and thanks to your stupidity, I now have to disconnect.
sorry,next time we play I'll put 10

7 kills in 7 minutes is what it should be.

Those last two headshots you got on me were amazing, even though I was only playing with one hand.

FreddieMercury91 said:

Those last two headshots you got on me were amazing, even though I was only playing with one hand.
you did good though,you found the cloak.I play you tommorow my mortal enemy

I just got my friend code yesterday. 1332-1200-0867 Zero_13_N

add me... and im playing today... sometime near... 7:30 PM EST and I'll be playing tomorrow by 3:30 pm EST.

Hope I get to play with you all...

FreddieMercury91 said:

wouldn't it be kinda hard to snipe using one hand...

Justin125 said:
I guess I'll play after you and wolf are done playing.
Everyone else beats me so it most likely won't be different.

Name: Justin125
Code: 2620-6063-2455
Did you mean to inorge me and you dont want to play with me or did you just miss my post or were you done playing for the day? If you were done playing at the time or missed my post then I'll play now otherwise nevermind.

Justin125 said:
Justin125 said:
I guess I'll play after you and wolf are done playing.
Everyone else beats me so it most likely won't be different.

Name: Justin125
Code: 2620-6063-2455
Did you mean to inorge me and you dont want to play with me or did you just miss my post or were you done playing for the day? If you were done playing at the time or missed my post then I'll play now otherwise nevermind.
Uhh, I can't pick. >__> I don't know.

Alright, who wants to play, I'm ready.
By the way, I added you, Justin.

I'll join, my fc is on page 2 of the direactory.
name: shadow
fc: 3909-1003-8571
*edit: I put it in my post here

[quote="] I'll join, my fc is on page 2 of the direactory.
name: shadow
fc: 3909-1003-8571
*edit: I put it in my post here [/quote]
k I'am hosting

Back