• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway 。.★ Lolly's First Official Giveaway! ★. 。 WINNERS BEING ANNOUNCED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.

I'm not meaning to be rude, but how were these winners decided?

no worries, i understand :)
bc random.org only goes up to 10K when randomizing on the lists, I had to round most entries.
i went to word, copy 'n pasted, which took probably and hour for all people, up to their accounted entries.
then after the three winners were chosen, i removed their entries and random-nized again.
which i was in the process of doing-

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you for asking! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

now i'll be coming to the last three runner-up's.

no worries, i understand :)
bc random.org only goes up to 10K when randomizing on the lists, I had to round most entries.
i went to word, copy 'n pasted, which took probably and hour for all people, up to their accounted entries.
then after the three winners were chosen, i removed their entries and random-nized again.
which i was in the process of doing-

Oh okay, just asking because Megumin and ACNLover won so wasn't sure if it was randomized or picked.

Anyways, congrats everyone~

1. Painchri589
2. DinoDymo
3. WILL BE PM'D BC SURPRISES SURPRISES!!

I will now be closing this thread, thank you for everyone who participated! :blush:

Oh okay, just asking because Megumin and ACNLover won so wasn't sure if it was randomized or picked.

Anyways, congrats everyone~

aha well, i could see how you could be suspicious ~
bc their names were typed in 2K+, they had a greater chance of winning when even random-nizing.
i really do thank everyone who participated though, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back