• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway 。.★ Lolly's First Official Giveaway! ★. 。 WINNERS BEING ANNOUNCED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I left yesterday because my "bf" talked to me and told me he went all the way with the girl he cheated on me with... :(
But hey I'm a forgiving person so I'm gonna try this relationship again. .-. Because something tells me to. Dunno.
Good luck to all the winners!

I left yesterday because my "bf" talked to me and told me he went all the way with the girl he cheated on me with... :(
But hey I'm a forgiving person so I'm gonna try this relationship again. .-. Because something tells me to. Dunno.
Good luck to all the winners!

I am in no position to say anything and I do not understand your situation but I can tell you this for your own good sake. Please rethink because no one will ever easily change their character. But again I stress that I do not understand your position so if you feel your choice is a wise one, then do your best!

Thanks, but this has been a struggle previously when he told me he actually was cheating, and I did forgive him and that forgiveness was partially covering the thought process that yes he probably lied about how far it went. Makes me sick thinking about it. But we video chatted for like, 4 hours yesterday after he told me, and after me crying and him crying and me pointing out how much he hurt me and such, I think we just kind of both moved past it and were happy together. I have a solution to this and I think if he just stopped seeing her he would feel better because she supports his bad decisions and I support his happiness and health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back