• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Lolly the Normal Cat! HB: 15mil

buyout doesn't count outside time limit?

It hasn't on any of the other AC forums I've been on, so I don't think I'm going to count it. Sorry :\ Good luck getting Lolly in the future! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eeeeep Thank you <3 How is the payment process going to happen?

I'll get some fruit set up in Retail and we can do it that way if you'd like. :) I also have an ABD in my alt character's house nearby to my Retail, so you won't have to run all the way up to main street to use the Post Office's ABD.

I'll get some fruit set up in Retail and we can do it that way if you'd like. :) I also have an ABD in my alt character's house nearby to my Retail, so you won't have to run all the way up to main street to use the Post Office's ABD.[/QUOTE]

Okay ^.^ I'll be paying on my mayor (Alina) from Macaron. Then, I'll have to switch characters to Lily from Macaron* (cycling town) to get Lolly :)

Back