• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling CURRENT BID: 100TBT ¬Lolly The Normal Cat IS LEAVING!¬ - SELL OUT 200TBT -

~ Shannice ~

Sleepy goddess
Bells
う
Tin Robot
Green Christmas Stocking
Festive Bell
Christmas Candy
Tasty Cake
Candy Easter Egg
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Feedback
97.7% (82) +
Lolly the normal cat is leaving my cycling town.
Starting Bid: 30tbt
Buy Out: 200tbt
(It was 150, but I have been informed on how popular she is. Sorry!)
I'm pretty sure she is original. I have not spoke to the villagers in my cycling town.

I WILL HOLD FOR A MAXIMUM OF 1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES AFTER YOU HAVE WON THE AUCTION IF IN GMT. IF IN A DIFFERENT TIME ZONE, I'LL GIVE YOU 2 HOURS.

add the FC in my sidebar before bidding.

I do not accept igb; sorry :c

If this thread is closed, she was either voided or adopted.

EDIT: YOU CAN MAKE REASONABLE OFFERS. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE AN OFFER CLOSE TO THE SELL OUT, BUT AS LONG AS IT'S REASONABLE I SHALL CONSIDER IT.

Last edited:
Nevermind, I was able to buy Lolly from someone else!

Last edited:
Back