• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway lolly the cute lil normal cat! [adopted!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirbyz

Dragon Slayer
Bells
Black Famous Mushroom
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Cocotryoshka
Goomba
Dragonscale Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Pumpkin Cupcake
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (213) +
so lolly is currently moving from my brothers town and since we don’t want her she’s available to a good home! i don’t want anything in return, but if you have any of the following villagers that you don’t want in your town, then ill be glad to take one of them off your hands if you ever have them in boxes: Croque, Frank, Zell, Lucky, Pierce, Drift, Kyle, Jacques, Lobo (any of these villagers are fine, if you don’t have any of these that’s perfectly fine you can still take lolly!)

Hello! Sadly, I don't have any of the villagers you listed... But I'd really like to take her. Is she still available?

yes of course, and it’s no worries! 😊
Great! Then, when can I come to your town to take her? I'm free for the entire day, so any time is okay for me.
Also, what is your brother's 3ds friend code? Mine is 1650-8135-4408.

Great! Then, when can I come to your town to take her? I'm free for the entire day, so any time is okay for me.
Also, what is your brother's 3ds friend code? Mine is 1650-8135-4408.
ill be available for an hour or two more as it’s currently 3:15 AM for me right now, but if i end up being asleep when you’re online then i can get her for you when i wake up tomorrow, just lmk what time zone you’re in so we can schedule a time if i end up falling asleep 😊

also, ill be using my DS as i can just place his game in there instead, it’s 4528-1139-3099 if you want to add it beforehand

ill be available for an hour or two more as it’s currently 3:15 AM for me right now, but if i end up being asleep when you’re online then i can get her for you when i wake up tomorrow, just lmk what time zone you’re in so we can schedule a time if i end up falling asleep 😊

also, ill be using my DS as i can just place his game in there instead, it’s 4528-1139-3099 if you want to add it beforehand
If that's not a problem for you, I'd like to take her right now.
I've added your friend code.

If that's not a problem for you, I'd like to take her right now.
I've added your friend code.
yup, that’s perfectly fine with me! ill go grab my DS and add you right now, ill message back here when i open my gates
Post automatically merged:

gates are open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back