• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Gallery Lolita and doll clothing designs done by Leeshoo!

tumblr_n7v8qqwWI91tvu6q1o1_400.png

tumblr_n7v8qqwWI91tvu6q1o5_400.png
tumblr_n7v8qqwWI91tvu6q1o4_400.png

tumblr_n7v8qqwWI91tvu6q1o3_400.png
tumblr_n7v8qqwWI91tvu6q1o2_400.png
I didn’t really start this with the idea for something so.. ‘Murica. But my son was talking about fireworks and fourth of july which is soon, and this just happened. I’m not sure how I feel about it. But, here it is! Hope someone enjoys it, lol.

Last edited:
Oh gosh, you are really talented! If one day you take requests, I'll be the first in line for an Alice and the Pirates request *___* As soon as I have access to the QR code reader, I'll make sure to come here!

Thanks! I have opened two slots to start requests. My time is limited, so I hope everyone will understand. All the information is on the first post!

Good job at designing these! They're very cute, and I'll definitely consider ordering sometime soon. Makes me want to make a gothic lolita doll character for my horror themed town.

Wow, amazing job on these! I've been seeing so many designers start their shops recently, and it's awesome, all the pretties they're contributing to the Ables' community. I'll be stalking...

These are really pretty, and I love the idea of the Lalaloopsy dresses! :>

Shame on me for having fallen behind on this thread! These are AMAZING. I have already had to create three alternate characters just so I can wear some of them? Lol! It's true! I LOVE these! Right now I'm on Spring, Lucky, and Love (I think it is).

You truly are talented and thank you again for sharing. :)

You are officially my new, favorite designer. I'll definitely be downloading some of your work. It's so cute! <3

Back