• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

amiibo Festival lol this game suxs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasa11

IM STUCK ON AN ESCALATOR
Bells
Small Mailbox
Wtf nintendo.....is dis game for special kind of people that have a low IQ?Dafuq is wrong with them...They should have just not release any new animal crossing games and just work on the Wii U one..this ruins their reputation cuz dey suxs!1!!1!!

I agree, it doesn't seem like such a good game but it may also be intended for a different age group. Either way saying things like "is dis game for special kind of people that have a low IQ" is just rude, and I would learn the mature way to discuss something you dislike.

This game looks fun with mini games and amiibo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
That doesn't even make sense. But have fun insulting people and spelling like a 12 year old kid who thinks they're cool ��

From what I seen, I'm not really impressed with this animal crossing game either. The first flaw I see is that the amiibos for this game are on cards. I would much rather have a figurine of that character just like the other amiibo. The second flaw I see is that they made this game too much like Mario Party. As much as I like the Mario Party kind of games, I just don't think that kind of game style works for an animal crossing game.

i think it looks pretty fun for a side game, but if its intended as the next installment then im somewhat unimpressed

It's technically free, so yknow, don't see why people are complaining so much :)

Because it's a waste of time for the most part and a huge slap in the face considering it was revealed at E3 where you reveal the biggest things you have.

And because in reality it isn't free and you have to buy Amiibo. Oh and it looks like crap to people.

It basically looks like Mario Party with Animal Crossing. I think it looks fun but I wish Nintendo would stop trying to keep us busy with spinoff a and release the ACTUAL AC WII U

Actually I kinda take that back cuz I'll probably abandon my ACNL town and I don't want that ;-;

the people at the tree house seemed like they were enjoying themselves, watching their gameplay made the game look cute and fun but it's still on the boring side, it's like a mellow version of mario party

It doesn't "hurt their reputation" babe, it's literally just an Animal Crossing/Mario Party crossover. Yes, it's not my cup of milkshake either but who the **** cares about my opinion tbh?? Lots of people will enjoy this game.

From what I seen, I'm not really impressed with this animal crossing game either. The first flaw I see is that the amiibos for this game are on cards. I would much rather have a figurine of that character just like the other amiibo. The second flaw I see is that they made this game too much like Mario Party. As much as I like the Mario Party kind of games, I just don't think that kind of game style works for an animal crossing game.

I don't know where you got that. Yes, the amiibo cards will be compatible with amiibo Festival, but there WILL be amiibo figurines too. Most people seem to just be collecting the cards and figurines over the actual games themselves =P

ok kitti in wonderland stay cool in ur wonderland
drive safe

you drive safe too buddy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But yeah I don't think I'm gonna buy it unless it's super cheap and really good. Because it definitely wouldn't be worth full price.

edit: apparently it's free?? ok then. nice.

Last edited:
No one has confirmed the game was free; an official box art was even made, and several tweets from Nintendo clearly imply that the game will be able for "purchase" and will launch in a bundle with two amiibo figurines and three amiibo cards (you can verify this with a simple search).

the people at the tree house seemed like they were enjoying themselves, watching their gameplay made the game look cute and fun but it's still on the boring side, it's like a mellow version of mario party

The people at Nintendo Treehouse are PAID* to look like they are enjoying themselves. Don't get it twisted. They are advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back