• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lokker, finally coming in!

Lokker Gattez

Bells
My full online "alias" (I wish _-_) is Lokikeros Soukael Gatretezik, which can be shortened to Lokker Sael Gattez... or Lokker if you don't want to feel like you're addressing a diplomat or something like that. I came from the hacked remains of another AC-oriented site (I won't say, because I got temporarily labeled as someone whom people thought of as a member stealer for another site for that). Most people who know me have found I'm reliable in terms of keeping a promise or staying true to my offers or accepting them. I have had a few moments when I find hybrids I never made, but I see two of the same breed of flower and then know why it happened. If you need anything from the Nookington's in my town, you can have it, if you see fruit on the ground, it's yours, if you see hybrids growing in really odd places, either ask if it's okay or leave a bell donation in its place. Don't go near my carnations, though; I worked hard at getting them so I don't want to give too many out.

So, the AXA invasion is continuing, eh?

Without further ado...
Welcome to The Bell Tree!

Back