• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Locked! Please check new thread!) LF: Goose, Gladys, WA cards FT: Marshal, Molly, Erik, Zucker, some WA cards and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey again! Would you be open to trading Erik for cards not on your wishlist? He is my top priority but I don't have any of the WA cards you're looking for. šŸ˜” I do have Boris and Admiral, and a number or regular series cards if you'd be interested. Take care! šŸ„°

Hey again! Would you be open to trading Erik for cards not on your wishlist? He is my top priority but I don't have any of the WA cards you're looking for. šŸ˜” I do have Boris and Admiral, and a number or regular series cards if you'd be interested. Take care! šŸ„°

Hello again! Iā€™m willing to try and work something out. I sent a PM :giggle:

Hey again... I'm happywatermelon from ACC :) I'm still interested in WA26 Sandy! Could you take a look at my updated trade list here and let me know if anything interests you?

(Just FYI in advance, if we can work out another deal, I'd prefer to wait until we've both received the cards we already sent before sending out more cards.)

Hey again... I'm happywatermelon from ACC :) I'm still interested in WA26 Sandy! Could you take a look at my updated trade list here and let me know if anything interests you?

(Just FYI in advance, if we can work out another deal, I'd prefer to wait until we've both received the cards we already sent before sending out more cards.)
Hello again! Unfortunately the only cards you have for trade that I'd be interested in are Paolo, Hornsby or Billy. If you'd be willing to trade one of those three, shoot me a PM and we'll work out the details once our first trade concludes!

Lol, we literally just traded, but I have freya. Iā€™d trade her for flora if sheā€™s still available!

Hello. I have WA julia but it's JP version. Please let me know if you are interested. I thought I'd ask since you didn't specify in your post if you're looking for NA RVs exclusively (if it's there and i missed it, I'm sorry!)

I have a few more cards to add tonight, but I thought I'd throw this up with the addition of Lolly, Poppy and Molly :giggle:

Hello! I have a duplicate Stitches if you still have Lolly available.

Hey! Any chance you'd be interested in the AF Stitches card? I wasn't sure if your kids were going for a set or just wanted the character to scan in, so I just thought I'd throw that out there! šŸ˜Š

Hey! Any chance you'd be interested in the AF Stitches card? I wasn't sure if your kids were going for a set or just wanted the character to scan in, so I just thought I'd throw that out there! šŸ˜Š
Hello! Thanks for your interest ~

I already have a trade in progress for an AF Stitches card :giggle: I left the other Stitches in my ā€œLooking Forā€ list because Iā€™m not sure if theyā€™ll think that the alternate art is cuter than the regular Stitches or if theyā€™ll still want the regular one to match the rest of our cards.

Hello! Thanks for your interest ~

I already have a trade in progress for an AF Stitches card :giggle: I left the other Stitches in my ā€œLooking Forā€ list because Iā€™m not sure if theyā€™ll think that the alternate art is cuter than the regular Stitches or if theyā€™ll still want the regular one to match the rest of our cards.
Alrighty! Glad to hear you're managing to find the ones they're in search of ^-^

Hi. I have Phoebe for trade. Are there any other cards you are looking for? I don't have anything else on your list. Mainly interested in Marshall and would like to add a couple cards if we trade. Thank you!

Hi. I have Phoebe for trade. Are there any other cards you are looking for? I don't have anything else on your list. Mainly interested in Marshall and would like to add a couple cards if we trade. Thank you!
Hi there! What I have listed is pretty much all Iā€™m looking for at the moment. Iā€™m open to just about any WA cards though, as Iā€™m trying to trade for several of those.

That said, I would rather hold onto Marshal than trade him for just Phoebe as their values are vastly unequal. Shoot me a PM if I have any other cards you like and we can work out a different trade though :giggle:

Just opened my last few card packs and added all of the duplicates to the list. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back