• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Locked! Please check new thread!) LF: Goose, Gladys, WA cards FT: Marshal, Molly, Erik, Zucker, some WA cards and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mika1560

Bells
Feedback
100% (49) +
I am locking down this post. Please look for my new one! All completed trades will stay listed below. I’m very grateful to everyone who has traded with me thus far.

Thank you very much and happy trading ❤

Trades in Progress:

-Bob, Coco, Rosie and Lottie for Diana, Agent S, Mira, Cally
-Sahara, Franklin, Snake, Charlise and Klaus for Kid Cat, Agnes, Cookie, Merry and Fauna
-Coco, Knox, Cole, Sprinkle, Hugh, Anchovy and Iggly for Gwen, Pashmina, Static and Rowan
-Marina, Erik, Shep, Patty, Puck, Friga, Ava, Joey, Rooney, Pierce, Tex, Peewee, Rory and Sally for Rex and Boots
-Blaire, Kitty, Kid Cat, Grams, Victoria and Croque for Cookie, Twiggy, Bluebear, Chops, Jitters and Pudge
-Fuchsia and Jacques for Rodeo, Gala and Hamphrey
-Scoot for Elvis

Completed Trades:

-Coco for Antonio
-Genji and Curlos for Teddy and Deirdre
-Chow for Punchy
-Lucky for Dotty
-Resetti, Rod, Sylvia and Rosie for Fauna, Maple, Purrl and Bunnie
-Kiki and Isabelle for Tom and Mitzi
-Broffina and Anicotti for Katt and Aurora
-Goose and Pekoe for Molly
-Mallary for Bonbon
-Ankha for Rudy and Katt
-Apollo, Carmen, Porter, Leila, Mable, Chevre, Gracie and Annalise for Bangle, Vivian, Maddie, Sandy, Admiral, Ellie, and Norma
-Ruby for Whitney
-Gala and Merry for Piper and Iggly
-Marina for Merengue
-Ellie and Norma for June and Tad
-Tangy for Cally
-Coco for Melba
-Reese, Blanca, Tabby, Pate and Henry for Molly, Lily, Poppy and Anabelle
-Flora for Freya
-Marina for Ribbot
-Sandy for Billy
-Mac and Blanca for Olivia
-Rudy, Marcel and Benjamin for Portia, Walker and Chief
-Lolly for Stitches and Phoebe
-Bones and Moe for Amiibo Festival Stitches
-Kitty, Punchy, Caroline and Static for Julian, Henry and Tia
-Lobo, Anicotti and Eloise for Tutu, Hopper, Nana, Redd
-Poppy for Julia
-Erik, Roald, Pietro and Apollo for Merry, Boris, Biskit and Pekoe
-Erik, Pancetti, Annalise, Sly and Bree for Clay, Sheldon, Skye, Cube and Drake
-Molly for Marina
-Dizzy and Cesar for Rosie
-Sprinkle, Jingle, Gulliver, and Hamphrey for Wade
-Lolly, Amelia and Erik for Wolfgang, Ike and Claude
-an 8-card sale
-and a 21-card sale

Last edited:
I have 98 Roald to trade. Interested in Ankha if you would be open to that. Please let me know. Thanks!

I have 98 Roald to trade. Interested in Ankha if you would be open to that. Please let me know. Thanks!

Hello! Unfortunately Ankha is no longer available. She got snapped up quick! Is there any other card you would be interested in? I’m still looking to trade and I will be getting one more set of cards in the mail soon; I will update my post with any spare cards then.

Last edited:
I have Whitney to trade if you still have Ruby! I’m new to all this, so I’m willing to mail my card first if it makes you more comfortable! Please let me know🤗 thanks!

Hi! If Merry and Gala are still available, I can offer you Iggly and Piper for them.

I might be interested in one or two more you have posted. Will have to check my collection and can let you know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back