• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Little things you love about AC

ayeeprill

The Hash Slinging Slasher
Bells
Switch
7817-6240-7509
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
Everyone likes to talk about how happy they are when they get a dreamie or when they completely pay off their house and those are great! But what about the little things? The small details or accomplishments in the game that make you smile? That make you remember why you love this game so much?

Mine are:
-When you get a consolation prize from a fortune cookie that is an item you actually want!
-When smug villagers say you look "as cool as a fair number of cucumbers"
-When villagers talk about how much they love your PWPs
-The oak silk moth. It"S SO STINKING PRETTY.
-Hybrid cosmos. They're so bright and cheerful!
-When you report a problematic citizen and Isabelle threatens to wash their mouth out with soap.
-The tie-dye shirts. They're so pretty to me.
-When your town is full and you get a camper. You're scared the villager inside the tent will be one you want. But no worries, the camper is Truffles. Muahahahaha.

What about you guys?

-When you report a problematic citizen and Isabelle threatens to wash their mouth out with soap.

ahahaha, yes <3 isabelle's adorbs.

i actually love the fact that different species make different foot prints on the ground. i didn't even notice until recently.
also, finding gulliver on your beach and listening to his very manly seaman stories.

- when jocks brag about their muscles
- when villagers visit your house at random
- when you find villagers sleeping around the town or in their houses
- when cranky villagers begin to open up to you
- when villagers do that nervous sweat action
- when you visit a villager and there is already another villager visitting them
- when you visit a villager and they ask you to bring another villager to their house
- when you find them talking amongst themselves
- when you find them sitting on benches
- when they give you an artwork that ends up being genuine
- when they mail items that you have been looking for everywhere
- when they throw you a birthday party (I havent had a birthday party irl in 12 years)
GAH SO MANY THINGS, TOO MANLY TO LIST SO I'LL END IT HERE

-When your town is full and you get a camper. You're scared the villager inside the tent will be one you want. But no worries, the camper is Truffles. Muahahahaha.

^this. It made me smile hhahaha! So true!

- When you play early in the morning and no villagers are up or there is just one villager awake.
- When the same villager pings you 5 times within a few hours <3 Awh Coco!
- When villagers just all out of sudden wants to go to your house <3
- Finding villagers sleeping in their houses or on benches/stumps <3
- Dialogues between villagers <3

When people or animal laugh, they make that 'wakawakawaka' sound.

When a villager visits me when I'm in my home (Diana does that a lot! <3).
When I can overhear two villagers having a conversation (I wish that'd happen more!).
When a villager randomly gives me a gift (Pashmina! <3).
When I get a letter (I really should make an effort to send more letters to my villagers!).

Back