• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

List of Face Plates for the in game N3DS (Still need Tom Nook)

N a t

In the name of the Moon, Indeedaroo!
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Sheep Plush
Blue Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?393167-Update-Information-List
This current guide holds a lot of information! This thread is specifically for information on the in game 3DS.

So, I now know that there are different possible plates for your in game N3DS. I believe that's the model that it is. These are all un-orderable from the catalog as well.

Help me compile a list of possible plates and who gives them to you, please!

Plates so far:

_20161105_134427.jpg
Isabelle- Isabelle

_20161105_134519.jpg
Mable- Mable

_20161105_134717.jpg
White- Blathers, Rover, Digby, Fortune Cookie (#57), Kicks, Celeste, Reese, Cyrus, Kapp'n, Tom Nook

Black- Cyrus from Retail

Polka Dot- Cyrus at Retail

_20161105_134559.jpg
T&T- Timmy and Tommy

_20161105_134501.jpg
K.K. Slider- K.K. Slider

_20161105_134543.jpg
Sable- Mable

_20161105_134615.jpg
HHD- Lottie

Amiibo Figures only- For those who do not know, only the Amiibo figures can summon RVs. Cards cannot, as far as we know.

Prices- 3 MEOW Coupons when buying from an RV in your town. 5 MEOW Coupons when buying from an RV in somebody else's town!

Pictures are also appreciated! Mine are very poor quality, because ATM I am incapable of getting very clear ones. The Lottie DS Pic is of the worst quality. If you have a much clearer picture, I'd love if you'd send it to me, so I can replace my horrible potato pics <3

I'd love to make a mini guide out of this later, or for this information to be used in a much better guide. If you have a better guide that can be contributed to, or wish to remake this thread into a guide, PLEASE DO! I'd be thrilled to see it :)

Last edited:
I got white from Digby

Thanks, adding to the list! I suppose we just keep this going until we have every AC amiibo checked! I shall make an annoucement when we reach that goal~

I hadn't realised there were so many variations. I found out about the HHD one yesterday but not heard about any others yet. Well, gives me more reason to increase my amiibo collection I guess :) just need Lottie, Mabel and Cyrus now

Added some, pretty low quality, pics of some of the plates. I would LOVE if some people could send me high quality pics to use, but for now, we suffer because I am incapable. :x

Can confirm that the Fortune Cookie givea the white New Nintendo 3DS. There's where I got mine.

Fortune #57: Work long and hard, and good things will come to you. Eventually.

Back