Cat Enthusiast
Bells
White Cosmos
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Cake
Feedback
100% (65) +
Hi hi! I have a villager moving out today and tomorrow I want to do some villager hunting but I have only a few NMT ✊😔
I'm doing 3 slots of characters in this style for 10NMT each! Willing to do OCs and non villager characters but if they are overly complicated I may ask for a few tickets more.
39.png43.png44.png41.png(edit: clean lineart / coloring ver for 30nmt, character by tsm_noctis!) Click for full image!
Sorry the style is so unpolished and messy, I work slow and I want to have the tickets by tomorrow! If there's a demand for my art I'd love to set up an actual shop and accept more than just NMT
Thanks for looking! 😗

EDIT: All slots filled, feel free to comment if you're interested in case I have time to do more tomorrow!

FINAL EDIT: Thanks so much to those who purchased! Closing the thread but just dm me if you are interested in a commission, I still need more NMT!

Last edited:
are these still available? if so, i would love to commission my OC! i know her design is complicated so feel free to charge more or omit some details!
ill be going to sleep soon as it’s 6am in my time zone and i didn’t sleep yet (oops) but i’m able to get the payment to you tomorrow whenever you’re online!
4375B240-CDA6-4A5E-B244-501063F43E44.jpeg

are these still available? if so, i would love to commission my OC! i know her design is complicated so feel free to charge more or omit some details!
ill be going to sleep soon as it’s 6am in my time zone and i didn’t sleep yet (oops) but i’m able to get the payment to you tomorrow whenever you’re online!

Hi there, yup they're still open! Super cute character!💜 I'd be happy to draw her, I'll probably simplify the dress a bit if that's alright ☺ I'm also about to sleep (1am here) so I'll let you know when I'm up. Thank you sm!

hiya ! could i get a slot for my oc? thank you in advance! i can do 20 nmts (or w/e you feel is reasonable for her design):)

Last edited:
Hi there, yup they're still open! Super cute character!💜 I'd be happy to draw her, I'll probably simplify the dress a bit if that's alright ☺ I'm also about to sleep (1am here) so I'll let you know when I'm up. Thank you sm!
oh yes that’s totally fine! thank you so much, let me know when you’re around so i can drop off the payments <3

oh yes that’s totally fine! thank you so much, let me know when you’re around so i can drop off the payments <3
Cool! I just got up but slept terribly, it might be a bit before I can actually get started 😪 I was planning on taking payments after I was done for the buyer's sake but if you'd rather pay before I'm finished that's cool! I'm available anytime.

Cool! I just got up but slept terribly, it might be a bit before I can actually get started 😪 I was planning on taking payments after I was done for the buyer's sake but if you'd rather pay before I'm finished that's cool! I'm available anytime.
oh that’s totally fine, i can pay afterwards then! please get some rest!

oh that’s totally fine, i can pay afterwards then! please get some rest!
Thanks for being patient and sorry for being so unprofessional! Idk why it was such a struggle for me to stay asleep last night 😔
Anyway, here you go! Please let me know if there's anything you'd like me to fix. I hope it's alright!
43.png
Let me know whenever you can drop off payment and I'll dm you a dodo, thanks so much for commissioning me!

Thanks for being patient and sorry for being so unprofessional! Idk why it was such a struggle for me to stay asleep last night 😔
Anyway, here you go! Please let me know if there's anything you'd like me to fix. I hope it's alright!
Let me know whenever you can drop off payment and I'll dm you a dodo, thanks so much for commissioning me!
oh my gosh it’s amazing, thank you so much! i’m able to drop it off whenever! thank you so so much, i love it! could i use it as an icon? :00

oh my gosh it’s amazing, thank you so much! i’m able to drop it off whenever! thank you so so much, i love it! could i use it as an icon? :00
Aww so glad you like it! And of course you can, do whatever you'd like with it! 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back