• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 🌸🌲🌷🍃Lily's Shop of Everything🍃🌷🌲🌸 (Hybrids / Gardening / Rare & DLC items)

Omg im so sorry lmao i was like absorbed in a tv show and forgot i had gotten on the train!! XD

Sorry i missed you when your on can you vm/pm me so we can make arrangements for the flowers please

Last edited:
hi there ^^ may I get 10 holly bush starts, 5 sweet olives, and 6/pink and blue hydrangeas?

how much would the total be? ^.^

Last edited:
Could I order a flower bouquet and the azalea stool? :)

Absolutely! :)

That will be 10 tbt please. I will open my gates for you once I receive the tbt ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi there ^^ may I get 10 holly bush starts, 5 sweet olives, and 6/pink and blue hydrangeas?

how much would the total be? ^.^

Hi love! ❤️

For 27 starts that will be 54 tbt please ^-^ And since it's for you I will also throw a basket full of fruits, free of charge! Take a look at my post and let me know which one you'd like! :3 Xo

Back