• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Life in Navek

Jonathan33

Bells
I sat on the uncomfortable couch that stood inside the train as it swept the train tracks in ease. An animal two couches away from mine was sleeping, but then woke up quickly as it tried its best to stay awake, but kept on sleeping. A cat walked in from the door, he looked up at me while he walked closer and spoke.

"Hey, do you mind if I ask you something. Say, is it 7:16PM at April 4, 2007?" he asked with a grin that could fill many smiles.

"Yes, that is correct," I spoke with a quiet voice, as if I haven't talked in awhile, and I haven't.

He smiled again, but with his eyes closed. Some reason, he felt quite like he was going to be annoying, but I stood to it and decided to act nice to the animal.

"Say thanks, hey can I sit here in front of you? I promise I won't start sleeping, tumble on you, or start drooling on your shirt."

I nodded, without saying a word.

He nodded back, and sat on the couch.

"So, mind me ask where you're headed to?" he asked.

I sighed. "Navek," I whispered.

"What?"

"Navek," I said a little more louder.

"What?"

I just stared at him with an angry face.

"Just kidding, I heard your whisper," he laughed.

I sighed once more to bring me to the position of someone incredibly lazy.

Well, I' pretty sure we all know the whole Rover conversation goes, but sweet. So this is like your AC diary? I'll be looking forward to this.

:)

Back