LGBTQA - Discussion and support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No... I just am afraid I won't be taken seriously.

Yeah yo tell your brother. Then you two can collaborate and figure out when a best time to tell your folks would be. If you think your brother wont believe you, then wait a while. Like? A good while. Had you planned on coming out soon?

Planned Parenthood is doing good work.
When I was in grade school in California I was just taught abstinence before marriage, basically. Which is not realistic for all or maybe even the majority of high schoolers.

Also teaching about gender other than just male = man and female = woman and teaching other orientations other than heterosexual is very important. So many people are ignorant about this stuff. People need to learn because even if they don't personally self identify as anything other than heterosexual and/or what they were assigned at birth, other people are different and deserving of respect. It isn't going to go away just because they don't learn about it.
Plus, parents who have learned about it before hand would be more likely to accept their children if they come out.

I would have loved to see the genderbread thing in grade school.

Annoying Fox News is annoying, lol.

Yeah exactly @_@

Fox News makes me truly upset

Whoaa last time I posted here was in Feb and since then I've outed myself to my parents, sisters, a close cousin, and some friends.
Feels good not having to really keep it a secret no mo' BD
And out of all of them, the one I was really afraid and nervous to tell was my best friend of 10 years. We're like brothers so if he would have not been cool with it, it would have killed me :x
It's a really nice thing to see how more open-minded the world is becoming. There are still a lot more bumps in the road, but the future's looking pretty bright!

It feels odd to say this but I'm ace. Aside from me and, well I guess you guys now, only my dear friend knows. I don't know how to break it to my other friends or my family. On one hand, most of them would understand, given everything else I've been through and them also understanding. On the other, lie the bigots. They claimed to be Christians despite not practicing anything of or relating to Christianity up until they started attending church a few weeks ago. I was scared to tell them before they had a smokescreen to hide in, now I'm not sure I'll be able to manage. Most of my other friends are either those types of people who make **** jokes twice as much as gay jokes, or those who made their views on the matter clear in the past. Thing is, I don't know if I can trust the people who would understand and support to keep it away from those who wouldn't. I'm not sure how to tell anyone in particular, or at all. It's not like it was a shocking realization or anything, quite the contrary. I never really had that feeling of "i could go for some getting laid", but I didn't know there was a term for it up until recently. It all just feels so... odd.

idk if i count as being transgender?? i don't really identify as one because i'm okay with being seen as a boy or a girl, or whatever else i'm seen as. i also don't like the term "genderfluid" because i'm not a boy one day or a girl the next, i'm just whaaateverrr. a lot of times i like dressing "like a boy". i guess i just don't really assign a gender to clothes. i find that i get most of my fashion inspiration from boys, but some of it is from girls too. i also sometimes see boys that i wish i looked like. idk i just wear whatever and go with whatever pronouns.

idk if i count as being transgender?? i don't really identify as one because i'm okay with being seen as a boy or a girl, or whatever else i'm seen as. i also don't like the term "genderfluid" because i'm not a boy one day or a girl the next, i'm just whaaateverrr. a lot of times i like dressing "like a boy". i guess i just don't really assign a gender to clothes. i find that i get most of my fashion inspiration from boys, but some of it is from girls too. i also sometimes see boys that i wish i looked like. idk i just wear whatever and go with whatever pronouns.
non-binary maybe?

hello, heres a lonely gray ace lesbian. i havent 'come out' to my family at any point, mainly because i dont see the point as i havent had a proper date. i dont seem to attract females so its like, whatever, ill probably just stay single anyway, pfft. (but somehow for some reason guys seem to flock to me like moths to the light, which tends to lead to unpleasant situations)

[stands up] my name is david computertrash and i am nothing
meaning agender/genderless and asexual (idk what type i just dont want to date anybody in any way)

hello, heres a lonely gray ace lesbian. i havent 'come out' to my family at any point, mainly because i dont see the point as i havent had a proper date. i dont seem to attract females so its like, whatever, ill probably just stay single anyway, pfft. (but somehow for some reason guys seem to flock to me like moths to the light, which tends to lead to unpleasant situations)
Haha, this, except I'm a guy. I don't want to be a heartbreaker, but it just isn't gonna work out. Incredible awkwardness ensues.

Haha, this, except I'm a guy. I don't want to be a heartbreaker, but it just isn't gonna work out. Incredible awkwardness ensues.

its not easy, bro. its not easy.

ok, but seriously, as sad and complaining as my post sounded, im used to this and i think if i actually managed to find a girlfriend, id find it very awkward to come out about it... orz not looking forward to that part of the queer experience. although my family probably wont make a big fuss over it, thankfully enough.

hi im rae i'm a queer trans kid. :3
ah, i'm out to my family as gay but they don't know about the trans thing and now that i don't live at home full-time any more i can be myself at least 80% of the time.

DMMD BL <3 bwahahhaa
(reallyunhealthlywafflesreallysostoplookingintumblrplstoomuchblwillkillyoubwhahahah)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back