• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading LF wishlist items

Ebony

Little Dragon
Bells
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Silver Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (129) +
Hello! I'm looking for some items to decorate my town:
- anthurium plant (light blue)
- protein shaker bottle (cocoa flavored)
- snorkel masks (black, green)
- floor light (purple, blue)
- frog cap (green)
- bottled ship (pirate ship)
- butter churn DIY recipe
- ironwood chair & bed DIY recipe

Would prefer to trade for other items : https://villagerdb.com/user/ebony/list/for-trade
But otherwise I can pay with NMTs (1 NMT per item?) or pink windflowers/black tulips (I have about a dozen of each available)

Last edited:
Hi, I have these if you're still looking for them:
  • Cardboard box (pears)
  • moss ball
  • sewing project (yellow)
  • Yucca (blue)

i have the oranges cardboard box and i think every anthurium plant, if you're interested in just touch trade/cataloging! i don't really need anything for them

i can get you the angled signpost diy, diner neon sign, mrs flamingo, and tea set for the flashy flower sign and snow globe if that’s okay!

Hi, I have these if you're still looking for them:
  • Cardboard box (pears)
  • moss ball
  • sewing project (yellow)
  • Yucca (blue)

What would you like for them?

i have the oranges cardboard box and i think every anthurium plant, if you're interested in just touch trade/cataloging! i don't really need anything for them

That's super nice! Feel free to send me a Dodo code when you are ready. Thanks a lot :)

i can get you the angled signpost diy, diner neon sign, mrs flamingo, and tea set for the flashy flower sign and snow globe if that’s okay!
Sure! :) Feel free to send me a Dodo code if you are available to trade now

I have the Beach Ball (Colorful) and Sand Castle (Natural Sand). Would a catalog trade (touch trade) be ok? I'm interested in cataloging the Cream and Sugar (White) and Rock Guitar (Natural Wood).

I have the Beach Ball (Colorful) and Sand Castle (Natural Sand). Would a catalog trade (touch trade) be ok? I'm interested in cataloging the Cream and Sugar (White) and Rock Guitar (Natural Wood).
That would be totally fine! :) Feel free to send me your Dodo code when you are ready!

i'm not available to trade rn sorry but if youre still looking for the yellow painting set tomorrow i can give you one!

also i understand if you only want the diys themselves but i'd be happy to craft you as many fruit wreaths, shell lamps, wooden mini tables as you'd like so long as you provide the mats ^^ also ALSO the elephant watering can is customizable! if you go to a store with them you can buy a heap of the same colour and then just customize them all into a rainbow of elephants

Gahaha I too was looking for the different coloured elephant watering cans, but found out that you can actually customise their colour yourself! :) same with star nets and other tools apart from wands

Back