• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying [LF] Wishlist Items

You have multiples of the same color item on your wishlist, is this intentional?
I have several things we can trade, I'll post a new comment when I'm playing again.

You have multiples of the same color item on your wishlist, is this intentional?
I have several things we can trade, I'll post a new comment when I'm playing again.
Sounds good! Just let me know! And yea, it was a glitch oops

I have the mage's hat, antique vanity, and antique wardrobe :)
What would you like for all of them? Can do bells, nmt or items!

I have the black washer and can craft the black tile sink (customizable).
Just let me know the mats for the sinks and I can get them for you! What do you want for crafting it + the washer?

i have the black stand mixer, trade for your pinafore?

I have the entire antique set in black, mage's hat, and the long bathtub you need c:
I am willing to let you catalog them for your pet bed, poolside bed, painting set, black double sofa, cute bed, bathroom towel rack, and bathroom sink c: I can add NMT or IGB if you already got an item I offered

I have a spare Portable Record Player (black) & Rice Cooker (black). What color is your Paper Lantern?

Oops, I just realized that because today's my birthday there's special stuff going on on my island, so I don't want to mess around and tt back and forth too much to order stuff from the catalogue. Sorry everyone! If you're still interested in trading, please feel free to let me know tomorrow, sorry!

Sounds good! Just let me know! And yea, it was a glitch oops

What would you like for all of them? Can do bells, nmt or items!

Just let me know the mats for the sinks and I can get them for you! What do you want for crafting it + the washer?
Would love 200,000 bells for them all! :)

Do you want me to order you the black tankless toilet from my catalogue for basic catalogue cost?

Would love 200,000 bells for them all! :)
That would be good! If you're available I can send you a DODO code as soon as I'm ready

Do you want me to order you the black tankless toilet from my catalogue for basic catalogue cost?
Thank you so much but I actually just happened to get it in my shop!!

Back